Article 1 (Objective)
The Provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR Website sets forth the rights, obligations, and other responsibilities that exist between JEJU AIR Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “JEJU AIR ”) and the Users, in using the services provided by JEJU AIR through its internet website (hereinafter referred to as www.jejuair.net).
Article 2 (Definition)
(1)"www.jejuair.net" means the internet business site that JEJU AIR has established to enable Users to transact goods or services through the use of information communication equipment, such as computers, etc.
(2) “User” means a member or non-member who uses the services provided by JEJU AIR in accordance with these provisions, or the Users of the JEJU AIR website by connecting to www.jejuair.net.
(3) “Member” means a person who has provided his or her personal information to www.jejuair.net to register for membership, and who is able to use the information and services continuously provided by JEJU AIR through this internet website.
(4) “Non-member” means a person who uses the information and services continuously provided by JEJU AIR without registering as a member.
Article 3 (Descriptions and Revisions of the Provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR Website)
(1) JEJU AIR shall post the content of these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website: corporate name, contact information, business address, etc. on the initial service page of www.jejuair.net so that Users can be aware of them.
(2) From time to time, JEJU AIR may revise these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website. Such revisions shall not violate relevant laws, including the ‘Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce Transactions, etc.’ ‘Act on the Regulation of Standardized Contracts,’ ‘Framework Act on Electronic Commerce,’ ‘Digital Signature Act,’ ‘Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.’ ‘Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc.’ ‘Framework Act on Consumers,’ and others.
(3) In the event that any revisions are made in these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website, JEJU AIR shall provide a notice of the details and the reasons for such revision(s), as well as the date of application, along with the current provisions, on the initial page for a period of seven (7) days immediately prior to the date of their application.
(4) Revised provisions shall be applicable to Users registered as members before the relevant revision(s) to the extent that such revised provisions do not violate
relevant laws. However, in the event that any member expresses his or her explicit refusal of such revised provisions no later than the date of application, the provisions in force before the revision shall be applied to such member.
Article 4 (Services of www.jejuair.net)
JEJU AIR will offer the following services through its website:
1. Information related to air tickets and purchases
2. Information related to travel, such discounted air tickets, hotels, etc.
3. Other services, as designated by JEJU AIR
Article 5 (Suspension of Services)
(1) JEJU AIR may interrupt the provision of services temporarily when required for maintenance/repair, or due to breakdown of information communication equipment such as computers, breakdown of the system, interruption of communications, etc.
(2) When the provision of services is interrupted pursuant to the preceding Clause 1 herein, Users will be notified through the method(s) stipulated in Article 8 of the Provisions for Carriage of Passenger and Baggage.
(3) JEJU AIR shall not indemnify any User or a third party, nor compensate for any damages caused by the interruption of service provision due to the reason(s) provided in the preceding Clause 1, unless such damages have been caused by either an intentional act or the gross negligence of JEJU AIR .
Article 6 (Member Registration)
(1) A User will be registered as a member by expressing his or her consent to the provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website after providing member information, pursuant to the registration form provided by JEJU AIR .
(2) By pressing the “Consent” button on the screen, the User shall be deemed to have given legal consent to the provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website. A person under 14 can apply for registration by consenting to these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website through the consent of his or her legal representative. (Only applicable to persons of Korean nationality)
(3) A User who wishes to become a member shall register a membership under his or her full legal name, and provide the personal information requested by JEJU AIR .
(4) A User shall be prevented from registering as a member in each of the following cases: 1. The User applies for registration under the name of another person, or a non-existing person
2. The User makes a misrepresentation in the application form, in part or in whole
3. In the event that 3 years have elapsed since an applicant lost the qualifications of membership in accordance with Article 8, subsection 2 of these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website, such applicant shall maintain up-to-date information by modifying and registering any changes in Member Information in person.
Article 7 (Membership Termination and Disqualification)
(1) A member who wishes to terminate membership may do so at any time in www.jejuair.net.
(2) In any of the following circumstances, JEJU AIR may restrict the use of the services by the member, or disqualify the member: 1. Misrepresentation(s) or multiple registrations (registrations under more than one ID)
2. In the event that a member interferes with another User’s use of the service(s), or commits an illegal act, such as the illegal use of another User’s information
3. In the event that a member refuses to pay for an air ticket purchased through www.jejuair.net, or fails to perform his or her obligation(s) for the use of service(s) provided by JEJU AIR
4. In the event that a member commits an unlawful act under these provisions for the Users of www.JEJU AIR .net, or commits any violation of the laws or other public orders or customs in the use of www.jejuair.net
(3) If a User is restricted in use of the site, the User will be notified through email, phone or letter attaching with the reason(s), date and term. However, in an emergency situation, the notification may occur after the process.
(4) It will be possible to disqualify the membership of a User in www.jejuair.net when he will not remedy his reason of disqualification within 30 days from the date of notice.
(5) [This is a repeat of (3)]
(6) JEJU AIR shall not assume any liability for any member’s termination or disqualification.
Article 8 (Notification of Members)
(1) When JEJU AIR sends a notification to a specific member, it may provide such notification to the member via the email address submitted by the member, or communicate with the member by mail, telephone, or other methods.
(2) When JEJU AIR sends a notification to general members, it may publicly posting such notification on www.jejuair.net for seven (7) days or more, rather than through individual contact.
Article 9 (Application for Purchase)
A User apply for a purchase on www.jejuair.net, as follows:.
1.Enter full legal name, address, and phone number
2.Choose currency and service method
3.Choose a payment method, and
4.Agree to the provisions (i.e. click with mouse)
Article 10 (Conclusion of Contract)
JEJU AIR may provide members with diverse service information, such as information on the use of the service and various promotional events (commercial advertisements), travel information, etc. through email, mail, SMS (short message service), or other methods. However, any member who does not want such information may opt out.
Article 11 (Methods of Payment)
Users who purchase an air ticket or other goods/services through www.jejuair.net may make payment using one of the following methods:
1. Credit card payment
2. On-line telegraphic transfer
Article 12 (Receipt Confirmation, Modification of Purchase Application and Cancellation)
(1) Users may apply to purchase air ticket or other good/service in accordance with the process provided on the www.jejuair.net.
(2) At its sole discretion, JEJU AIR may disapprove the application for purchase made under the preceding provisions if there are any misrepresentations, omissions, or errors in the application
Article 13 (Protection of Personal Information)
"Jeju Air" strives to protect the personal information of "members" as stipulated by related laws and regulations. The protection and use of personal information is Governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ACT ON PROMOTION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK UTILIZATION AND INFORMATION PROTECTION, Jeju Air’s personal information protection regulations/policy. However, in case of linked sites other than the official site of "Jeju Air", personal information protection policy does not apply
Article 14 (Obligations of Users)
(1) Users shall comply with relevant laws, these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website, and other instructions provided by JEJU AIR , and shall not prevent the normal operations of JEJU AIR .
(2) The User shall fill out applications honestly and sincerely based on facts, and should the circumstances of the User change in a manner that results in changes to the information provided; the User shall amend it accordingly. If the User fails to amend the information provided, he or she shall be liable for all damages arising due to such failure. .
(3) User shall not copy, reproduce or modify the information obtained in the course of using the services without the prior written consent of JEJU AIR , and is prohibited from using such information for commercial purposes.
Article 15 (Obligations of JEJU AIR )
(1) JEJU AIR shall not commit any activity that is prohibited by lawsor these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website, and shall make its best efforts to provide continuous and stable services in accordance with these provisions for the Users of the JEJU AIR website.
(2) JEJU AIR shall maintain the security of personal information or other information so that Users can use the services safety, and shall take all necessary technical measures to ensure this.
(3) JEJU AIR shall maintain reliable e-commerce through the fair and sound operation of its internet website, and will make every effort to provide high-quality service through constant research and development.
Article 16. (Obligations of Users)
User shall not be allowed to do the following, except as provided in the preceding provisions.
1. Change the information posted on www.jejuair.net
2.. Transmit or post information (such as computer programs, etc.), except as specified by JEJU AIR
3. Infringe upon intellectual property rights of JEJU AIR or any third party
4. Commit any act(s) that causes damage to the reputation or image of JEJU AIR or other third parties, or interrupt their operations
5. Commit any act(s) of disclosing or displaying information that contains obscene or violent message(s)/image(s)/audio(s), or is against good public order
6. Commit any acts of solicitation using the bulletin board of www.jejuair.net
Article 17 (Relationship between www.jejuair.net and Other Websites)
In the event that www.jejuair.net and other websites are connected through hyperlink(s) (including text, images, animated images, etc.), JEJU AIR shall not be liable for the goods or services independently provided by such linked websites. JEJU AIR shall not warrant the credibility of information or data posted on the bulletin board of www.jejuair.net by Users, and shall not be liable for any damage caused by such information or data.
Article 18 (Ownership of Intellectual Property Right)
(1) Copyrights and other intellectual property rights of JEJU AIR are the property of JEJU AIR .
(2) With regard to the information obtained during the use of www.jejuair.net, the User shall not use this information for which JEJU AIR owns the intellectual property right for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other methods, nor shall provide such information to any third party without the prior written consent of JEJU AIR .
Article 19 (Settlement of Disputes)
(1) JEJU AIR will operate the Customer Satisfaction Team, which is fully responsible for receiving reasonable opinions or claims raised by Users and compensating for related damage.
(2) If a User has any complaint about the use of www.jejuair.net, or wishes to express his or her opinions, the User can present such opinion to the Customer Center on the website, or to the Call Center.
Article 20 (Jurisdiction and Governing Laws)
(1) In the event such efforts are not successful, and lawsuit(s) or legal proceeding(s) is/are submitted, the Seoul Central District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such lawsuit(s) or legal proceeding(s).
(2) The Laws of the Republic of Korea shall be the governing law for lawsuits concerning JEJU AIR and its User.
The Provisions for the Membership of JEJU AIR JJClub
“JJClub” means the group of members who have consented to the provisions for the uUsers of the JEJU AIR website of JJClub, and earn bonus millage for using JEJU AIR . To join, please fill out the membership form at www.jejuair.net.To join the membership of JEJU AIR home page (www.jejuair.net) means to complete a join membership by filling in the join form prescribed and submitting to JEJU AIR.
Members must notify JEJU AIR of any change of personal information, including address, e-mail address, and phone number. JEJU AIR shall not be responsible for lost or delayed correspondence or any resulting loss or damage.
Only members may join the JJClub and its benefits are limited to its members only. The membership qualification, and JJClub’s benefits are limited to the member only, which shallare not be transferrable to a third party, so that any duplicate JJClub memberships arejoin is not allowed. And JEJU AIR shall not be liableresponsible for lost, robbedstolen, or disclosed IDs or and passwords.
After joining to the JJClub, a members will may not utilize his points that have been accumulated before the joining.
The JEJU AIR membership points of JEJU AIR may beare transferable or added up only among the family members who have been joined to the family member system only, the points cannot beare not transferrable to other members besides it. And the aAccumulated points shall not be refunded, transferabletransferred, or sold to any third party parties, under any circumstancesat any cases. If a mMember may infringeviolating the stipulations stated herein, he may be deprived of all of his accumulated points then and disqualified to thefrom membership.
Points accumulation is dependent on a member’s amount of purchase price for boardingair tickets. An accumulation is completed when the passenger has completed completely to boarded on an airlineraircraft. An accumulation is not completed when the passenger has not completed completely to boarded on an airliner aircraft causing bydue to acts of nature act, climatic conditionbad weather, force majeure, labor strikes, war, prohibition to immigration, or other accident incidents beyond a reasonable measurecontrol.
JEJU AIR reserves the right to audit any and all JJClub accounts at any time. If it is found that an JJClub Member makes made any misrepresentation of information, such action may result in the cancellation of the member's account, and the revocation of all accrued mileage accrued.
Bonus boarding passair tickets can be utilizedused, in principle, when it has vacant seats are available. and aThe number of bonus seas may be restricted according to circumstances.
The criteria of for accumulation accumulating and using of points and utilization may be changed when JEJU AIR starts to operate operating airliners in international routes. The benefits and application rules may be changed and varied according to the country countries and registered addresses of a members.
The membership Membership for in affiliated company programs may be changed or suspended without a prior notice, pursuant to a conditions from at the affiliated company then.
Any All claims regarding JEJU AIR ’s boarding results and the points shall be constituted made within 1 year from the date of boarding or point issuance for the correspondent corresponding flight(s) only.
Accumulated points, issued free coupons, and boarding passair tickets has have a certain effective termexpiration dates, so that they will be cancelledexpire automatically if not utilized used within the effective termbefore the expiration date.
The sale, or intention to sell, barter or exchange of JJClub points for consideration is strictly prohibited and shall result in the forfeiture of all accrued mileage and the termination of membership. JEJU AIR reserves the right to partake inuse legal actions to disqualify any person(s) from further activity and participation in the program, including cancellation of the member's account, voiding of all mileage credit and cancellation of any previously issued tickets, awards and certificates for any account which has been used in violation of the JJClub program rules.
The aAccumulated points shall are not be transferrable to any third party due to a change of member’s identity. m In the event of member's death, the account and its points will be closed automatically.
When (a) the acts and laws relevant to these provisions for the Membership of JEJU AIR JJClub may be amended or annulled, (b) the national credo may be dropped significantly, (c) the national economy may be rapidly depreciated or be confronted with a severe risk, (d) affiliated company companies may be confronted with a financial crisis, or (e) the air fares may be changed,; it may be inevitable necessary to modify the bonuses in each of the flight routes causing related to the unanticipated changes, it may happen result from unanticipated change of in airline demand, it there may happen be a significant changes in the airline industry, so that it will be inevitable necessary to continue or modify the operation of the point system causing caused by the force majeure, JEJU AIR will contact and communicate the members with through e-Mailemail, or SMS messages 3 months before the change. The points accumulated in by each of the members before the date of change of modification will be applied by to the existing provisions 6 months before the date and the amended provisions shall be applied for those after thenthat time.
JEJU AIR reserves the right to provide send JEJU AIR ’s promotion advertisements, status of accumulated points, news letters, etc. for to members who will not have attained to a certain level of accumulated points or to send the letters with the same contents in option according to an the information or location of a each member.
The Provisions for the Membership of in JEJU AIR JJClub prevails and substitutes supersedes each and all of the provisions, rule, regulations, or contents that were posted in prior to the effective date of these provisions on the JEJU AIR ’s home page.